Sunday, January 18, 2009

67 . . . .


... but, I'm not counting.


Birthdays seem to arrive a whole lot faster then they used to and the days in between flash by all too quickly. I guess this is another one of those "aging things" you read about in the check-out line magazines at the grocery store but, who cares, I've decided to enjoy the cake and simply stop counting.

I slept late this morning, waking up every hour or so and then drifting back remembering .....

Sweet memories from birthdays past and yet it's a good feeling to know that I'm happier in my skin than ever before. I guess birthdays bring about some good things other than cake after all.


1 comment:

  1. Nancy-
    So nice to come across your blog! Hope all is well, happy belated birthday, and Zoe is adorable!! :)

    Just wanted to say Hi!
    Amy Shutt

    ReplyDelete